Blog is still under maintenance. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Stay tuned.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Andrew Christian : Angels VS Demons


Take a deep breath. Let watch this video. My favourite brand of underwear and brief. Unfortunately, dekat Malaysia tak ada branches untuk Andrew Christian ni. -sigh-

Cory; you are so damn cute and adorable in this video. But, I love Topher the most; He looks stunning and fierce. Ada tak antara kau orang yang selalu buka YouTube untuk tengok update semasa video dari Andrew Christian ni? Raise your hand so I could see it. Hahaha...




Pssst : Kat Malaysia brand apa yang mostly kau orang pakai? Hehehe...






"This is my last. If you are taking an action without considering my opinions. Then, I am done here. Not gonna say any words. A single word perhaps. Just enough with all that stupid nonsense attitude. Enough!"
_EimanHazdy_

Disclaimer. Copyright © 2014 Eiman Hazdy's Blog. All right reserved.